[TxMt] Re: scopeAttributes and deactivate working?

PowerPod ed.moss at 4ssom.com
Wed Feb 29 15:12:07 UTC 2012

I created a "Command" in my personal bundle with:

Scope Selector: attr.save-on-deactive
Key Equivalent:
Tab Trigger:
Semantic Class: callback.application.did-deactivate
Content Match:
Save: Modified Documents
Input: Scope     Format: Text
Output: Replace Input    Format: Text
Caret Placement: After Output
Scroll for new output (unchecked)

Still no joy. Yes, I am anxious to get this working. :) I really appreciate
your help.

Thanks,

Ed.