[TxMt] Re: [TM2] Disable automatic indentation

Wed Feb 29 14:25:34 UTC 2012

On 28/02/2012, at 20.59, Emmanuel Blot wrote:

> […] If I understand it right, as soon as a Doxygen comment is introduced in a C file, there may be some issues with the following indentation. As all my functions are doxy-commented, I'm in trouble ;-)

Right.

> By "workaround", I mean something like "ignore all comments for computing indentation level",

The manual has a section about how these rules work. There are no hidden settings left out.

> and/or a special key sequence that could tell TM2 to cancel and not re-attempt the last indentation action.

2.0 only makes indent corrections if the line prior to your edit was indented according to the patterns, and after the edit, is not. So if you change the indent once, it should stick. There are some issues with blank/ignored lines though (as these have no known indent prior to the edit). There is no special key sequences etc.