[TxMt] Re: [TM2] Disable automatic indentation

Emmanuel Blot eblot.ml at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 17:24:32 UTC 2012

> This will make it worse, as the auto-indent no longer have good rules to work with.
Oops. Ok, I've restored it, sorry.

> For C the indentation is not considered broken. Which is not the same as perfect, see e.g.:
>  http://lists.macromates.com/textmate/2012-January/034269.html

I got this indent-each-line issue with another C-style coding, I can
remember which one by now,
but I'll keep you posted as soon as it triggers again.

> But if you have examples of something you think is clearly broken, please submit steps to reproduce.

Typically, from an empty file:

/**
 * @file ns_gcov.c
 */
      ^

TM2 [9090] keeps indenting the caret, even after some #include
directive, or // C++-style comment block for example.

Thanks,
Manu