[TxMt] Re: Projects in TM2 Wikipage

David Howden dhowden at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 10:40:38 UTC 2012

Hi, I've noticed some of your comments in the wiki, and thought I'd reply
here rather than alter what you've put (as it reads as an "opinion" piece).

Folders first, then files

This Windows Explorer-style way to sort files (first, display folders in
lexicographical order, then files in lexicographical order) should at least
be optional.

Have you tried Preferences > Project > Folders On Top (checkbox)?

Working with remote files

Right now, I use CyberDuck + TextMate to edit web pages remotely. Other
editors such as BBEdit have allowed the user to edit remote files (accessed
via ftp or better sftp) directly with no middle man.

Have you tried rmate? http://blog.macromates.com/2011/mate-and-rmate/

Cheers,

David.