[TxMt] Re: Perforce?

Christopher Creutzig christopher at creutzig.de
Wed Feb 15 16:26:57 UTC 2012

On 14.02.12 12:11, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> As for Git commands not appearing on ⌘Y, does it show attr.scm.git when you press ⌃⇧P? Do you have the Git bundle?

It does not. I do get Git commands in ⌘Y, but only “Initialize
Repository” and ”Config…”. Using Git from the Bundles menu works.

I thought this was an expected consequence of having my files on NFS?
TM2 is still looking for .git on network files, but doesn't react to
them as I would expect it to. Iirc, you said your current git stuff
implementation relied on fsevents for acceptable performance. Right?

Christopher