[TxMt] Re: Multiple output windows needed!

enas textmate at alxp.gr
Tue Feb 14 15:22:44 UTC 2012

> I am not making announcements or committing to anything.

Don't worry, I was just teasing you :) It's just that when I was reading Gerd asking for a plugin system, I thought "what plugin system, open-source it altogether" (if we are to be making wishes, that is). So I was happy to see that you're more on this side of the "argument".

> I am simply sharing my thoughts about long-term sustainability,
> interpret these as you want,

I do indeed interpret them as I want. And what I notice, is that you seem to have made quite some elaborate plans to, at least, leave this option feasible :) But that's just me sharing my impressions.