[TxMt] Re: making projects

Tue Feb 14 11:23:20 UTC 2012

On 13/02/2012, at 21.10, Devon Weller wrote:

> When you do this, are you able to search across all files contained in those aliases?  I am not.  I just want to make sure I'm not missing something obvious.

In the Find in Folder window is a pop-down menu next to the disclosure triangle in the results header.

First item is “Symbolic Links” and causes the search to follow symbolic links.

I notice several list posts speak of aliases — aliases created with Finder is a legacy thing and not something the Find in Folder will follow. Not sure which you created.