[TxMt] Re: TM2: experience

Devon Weller wellerco at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 18:57:08 UTC 2012

>> 5) with TM1 It's a pleasure to click on xyz.tmproj icon to get a window with all your files of your project. Perhaps I can to do the same things with TM2 but I don't know how !
>
> Yes, though you need to use .tm_properties and favourites.

I would love to use TM2, but his is the one thing that keeps me from using TM2 right now.

My project structure is more complicated than .tm_properties will allow.  I organize projects by referencing different folders from several different places.

I guess I would need support for aliases or symlinks or something in order to use TM2 the way that I use TM1.  Has anyone else found a good workaround for this?

- Devon