[TxMt] drawer font-size in tm2

Bastiaan Peters bastiaan at redwebs.nl
Fri Feb 10 09:47:56 UTC 2012

Dear list,

TM2 looks great, but there's one thing I've been searching for for while now and I didn't find any solutions to it. I'm now resorting to asking the list, and hope that's appropriate.

How can I change (decrease) the font-size of the project drawer? It looks like it's a finder-window, but right-clicking doesn't provide a 'Show View Options' like regular finder-windows do. Also, changing the font-size in finder itself doesn't seem to affect the font-size of the drawer.

I very much hope I'm overlooking something here, because it looks like this is the only thing standing in the way of my being able start using this great-looking and long anticipated version of this great piece of sofware.

Thanks!

-- Bastiaan