[TxMt] Re: TM2: projects with scattered files?

Jerry lanceboyle at qwest.net
Fri Feb 3 00:14:18 UTC 2012

On Feb 2, 2012, at 7:06 AM, jomifo wrote:

> So one of the things I did often in TM1 was create projects with files that
> are located all over the file system.  Seems like projects in TM2 are based
> off of a single folder, but I admit I don't understand the .tm_properties
> stuff that well yet.

The elimination of projects is certainly one of the most disconcerting aspects of TM2 and has been discussed before on the list, without any resolution. Using Favorites with aliases is not a suitable substitute for several reasons. I don't know how susceptible Alan is to lobbying on this but I hope it doesn't hurt to keep trying.
Jerry