[TxMt] Re: Delete key adding code instead of deleting

Fri Dec 21 13:34:02 UTC 2012

On Dec 19, 2012, at 19:13, dtoebe <dtoebe at gmail.com> wrote:

> […] when I press the [DELETE] key Textmate replaces my code with some other code

You have bound a bundle item to the delete key (or installed a bundle with such bad binding).

To find the item use Bundles → Select Bundle Item… (⌃⌘T).

In 2.0 click the “Key Equivalent” (⌘4) label at the top (in 1.x you need to use the drop-down menu). Now press the delete key and look at the item foumd.

In 2.0 you can click the circled arrow to the right of the item to go directly to editing it (or press option-return). Here you can clear the key equivalent.