[TxMt] Re: Failure running "Show Scope (HTML)" with custom theme

Mon Aug 27 12:01:23 UTC 2012

On Aug 13, 2012, at 3:41 AM, Adam Sharp <adsharp at me.com> wrote:

> [ commands reading themes from disk fail to find 2.0 themes ]
> Also, would it be worth raising this as an issue on GitHub?

Well, the main problem is that I don’t really know how we can address it.

I’m leaning toward simply removing this command, it was sort of a gimmick and I don’t think we should expose “read theme colors” API to bundles just for this lone command.

True, we also have the Create HTML From Document / Selection, but it might be worth making that more of a native feature.

Themes in 2.0 can actually be deltafied, so simply exposing path to current theme won’t cut it.