[TxMt] Re: [TM2] Files on remote mounts not being refreshed - workaround?

Jason Smith jason at ncpod.org
Wed Aug 22 16:27:08 UTC 2012

Okay thanks, but what about TextMate opening files directly that have been mounted locally, not using rmate? Is it possible to reload the file without a close/re-open cycle? There is a reload command for the file listing on the browser, but not for files.

Optimally I'd like a contextual menu item to Reload when right clicking in the buffer window. Tab too would be nice but I'd be happy with the buffer.

--
Jason