[TxMt] Re: TextMate 2 at GitHub

Sat Aug 11 10:39:01 UTC 2012

On Aug 11, 2012, at 10:00 AM, Stephen Bannasch <stephen.bannasch at deanbrook.org> wrote:

> Should I immediately turn-off automatic updates to prevent my TM2 install from breaking when updating in the near future?

It should be smart enough to give you the latest version for your OS.

We have one issue¹ with a user where it auto-updates, but I can’t confirm this, so I would be interested in knowing if others have this problem (since we’ll need this to work again when we go 10.8+ :) ).

IOW just leave it on and/or manually Check Now and please let me know if something newer than r9147 is reported (or r9064 for 10.5 users).

¹ https://github.com/textmate/textmate/issues/75