[TxMt] Change java indent?

jamiesmithnc nabble at jamieandamy.com
Thu Aug 9 13:36:48 UTC 2012

Hi-

I have some java code that won't indent properly, and I would like to update
the syntax so it correctly identifies the end brace.

Simplified code looks like this:
package foo;

public class Foo
{
    public static void main(String[] args)
    {
        new Transaction()
        {
            @Override
                public void run() throws Rollback
            {
                System.out.println("In Main");
            }
            }.execute();
        }
    }

The problem is that the "}.execute();" line should have ended the "new
Transaction() {" block- but it doesn't.  Whatever is trying to match the end
brace doesn't like the .execute() at the end.

Where/how might I be able to fix this?

Thank you,

-jamie