[TxMt] problem with TODO bundle and TM2: File Does not Exist

Max Lein realoreocookie at gmx.de
Tue Aug 7 04:51:19 UTC 2012

I've been using the TODO bundle for a long time in conjunction to help writing my research papers.

I've noticed that with Textmate 2, clicking in links of items in the Todo window (which covers the lower half of the window after pressing ctrl + shift + T) results in a »File Does not Exist« error message, although the link displayed points to the correct file. E. g. if you copy and paste the link into Safari, it will open a Finder window with the correct file selected.

To my knowledge, I have installed the latest version of the »official« Todo bundle (last updated in 2010, the one you can find at github.com/textmate/todo.tmbundle). I have also tried newer branches to no avail. The same version of the bundle under Textmate 1.5 works just fine.

Can someone point me in the right direction? My machine runs 10.8.0.

Thanks!

Max