[TxMt] Re: Latex project opens in new window (not new tab)

David Howden dhowden at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 20:12:21 UTC 2012

Try using my updated version of the bundle:

https://github.com/dhowden/latex.tmbundle

You will find details of how to install it in the TextMate2 FAQ (on the
macromates website).

It fixes the issue of error messages not linking to the files (I use
this!), and several other things.  Try it out and let me know if you find
anything not working as it should and I will attempt to fix it!

The current TM2 latex bundle seems not to be handling pull requests on
github (hence why my fixes haven't been incorporated into the official
version), but I'm happy to try and keep my version up to date and as
bug-free as possible!

David.