[TxMt] find window doesn't match line number

William Pickens william at pickensdesigns.com
Mon Apr 9 21:37:41 UTC 2012

I've been having some weird issue with the find functionality. When I search for something, usually in a project directory, most of the results don't match the line number returned.

example, if I search for "foo". I get the list of results, so I click on the returned result from the find window, which does takes me to the correct file and to line 32 as returned in the search results, but foo is actually located in a completely different line number in that document.

anybody else experiencing this?