[TxMt] HTML bundle "Insert Entity" does not work anymore

minimal design textmate at minimaldesign.net
Sun Apr 8 13:40:54 UTC 2012

When I try the keyboard shortcut, I just get the alert sound from my Mac,
and when I choose Bundle > HTML > Entities > Insert Entity... via menu bar,
it opens the entity panel, but when I select one to insert, instead it
pastes this error in my document:

-------------
/tmp/temp_textmate.IH1pV6:21: undefined method `to_i' for true:TrueClass
(NoMethodError)
from /tmp/temp_textmate.IH1pV6:15:in `open'
 from /tmp/temp_textmate.IH1pV6:15

Unfortunately, I was testing out Sublime Text 2 (shame on me, I know...)
for a while so I'm not sure when this started to happen. Sorry...

I tried to reinstall of TextMate (removed the textmate folder in
app support and downloaded a fresh copy) but that didn't change anything...
I get the same with the 1.5 latest release and the alphabeta 2.0 (well, I
get the error in a window in 2.0 instead of as text in the document in 1.5).

Any idea? Thanks!

--Yann