[TxMt] Preventing CSS cacheing in Web Preview?

Walter Lee Davis waltd at wdstudio.com
Wed Sep 21 16:06:48 UTC 2011

Is there any known way to force TM not to cache the CSS loaded into an HTML page when constructing the Web Preview? I find that unless I do something drastic, like rename the file entirely, changes don't update much or at all within a single editing session. Clicking the reload button does nothing. I just had it happen again, this time with a new page (referencing the same CSS as a previously-edited page) and none of the latter changes are showing up.

Thanks,

Walter