[TxMt] Re: No proper forum

Thor Erik Lie thorerik.lie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 07:41:44 UTC 2011

I agree with Jonas,
I'm a newbie to TextMate and I'm sure all the little issues I've had could
have been easier to find a solution to with a forum rather than the
mailinglist considering I've only been on here for ~2 months.

A little off topic but a good repository for tmbundles that shows
compatability(ala. For Wordpress) would been nice too.

thor