[TxMt] re membering files in projects

rralian bob.ralian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 16:07:26 UTC 2011

I had to delete and re-post this because I wasn't subscribed to the list when
I originally posted this. Sorry for any confusion.

***

Hey, I'm new to textmate (neatbeans borked itself on me), and am hoping
someone can help me. I'm working on a very large codebase, but only a small
portion of it is relevant to my project. So I have opened the root folder of
the codebase, and then highlighted files I *don't* need and then used
right-click->"Remove Selected Files"->"Delete References". By doing this, I
can limit the list of files to only the ones relevant to me, making it a ton
easier to navigate from file to file.

The problem is, even if I use the File->"Save Project" command, this
filtering of files seems to be temporary. The next time I open that project,
all of the files I filtered out are visible again in the file-view. I have
the ProjectPlus plugin installed.

Is this expected behavior? Or is there a setting I'm missing or different
workflow I should follow in order to get textmate to remember what should be
visible in my project?

Thanks!