[TxMt] Re: Dictionary (ctrl-cmd-D) crashes textmate in Lion

Berend Hasselman bhh at xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 4 10:53:22 UTC 2011

On 04-09-2011, at 12:45, Daniel Stegmueller wrote:

> Bernd,
>
> I tried Textwrangler and it was sketchy but did not crash (Texshop works fine here too).  This is really becoming curious. Seems like Apple did their usual changes under tho hood which brakes old code...

It is inded most strange.
I have had crashes but not that often. Just weird behaviour with TextMate, TextWrangler and TeXShop 2.43 windows "disappearing".
On getting the windows back, the dictionary popover refuses to disappear.
In TextWrangler the toolbar will also sometimes be empty.
If it now happens to me, I get the window back and immediately save, quit and reopen the application.

In a clean user account all these editors behave and none of the funny stuff happens.
I have removed login items, preferences, my keybindings from my account to no avail.

I have been advised by the reseller where I bought my Air to contact AppleCare to see if they can help.
I'm still thinking about it.

Berend