[TxMt] Re: Dictionary (ctrl-cmd-D) crashes textmate in Lion

Berend Hasselman bhh at xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 2 17:54:28 UTC 2011

On 02-09-2011, at 19:47, Daniel Stegmueller wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> when using the inline dictionary function (ctrl-cmd-D) the corresponding window appears but does not disappear. When trying to close TM it crashes.
>
> Can anyone replicate this? I'm on Lion 10.7.1 on TM 1631.

Yes almost. See my post dated 24th August.
I have experienced crashes but also disappearing windows with no crashes.
When I got the window back the popover was still there and unremovable.

For educational purposes you could also try and see what happens in a clean guest user account.
TextMate and the popover behaved as expected with no issues.

Berend