[TxMt] Re: Backet autocomplete

Thu Oct 27 12:40:22 UTC 2011

On 27 Oct 2011, at 12:03, ShaunB wrote:

> […] I appreciate that hitting return after typing 'function' would achieve me
> this but is there a way of TM taking care of this?

You can record a macro that does “return” followed by “{” and save that with a key equivalent of ”{”, effectively changing the behavior of inserting an open brace. But I think this will clash in some places — you can use scoping to narrow where “{” should be overloaded, but I think your desired behavior is too fuzzy to really be addressed.