[TxMt] Couple simple things

John Tsombakos tsom467 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 23:59:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

Been using TextMate for a while, but I came across two simple things that I
couldn't figure out how to do. FIrst, I had a text file that I had to find a
specific character position in the file.. ie. character 2456. There's no
way, that I can see, to go to that specific character position. The status
bar at the bottom shows lines / character, but not absolute character
position.

The second one was, in the same problem, I wanted to combine all the lines
in a file into one long line - I couldn't find a "remove line endings"
command. How would I do this?

Thanks!

John.