[TxMt] Troubleshooting Highlighting Preferences

Matthew Morena mamorena12 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 21:15:38 UTC 2011

Hello,

HELP! I have recently had to re-enter my registration key in another
version of Textmate on my MAC laptop.

But now when I edit (in LaTeX but this problem is independent of the
bundle), instead of Textmate automatically highlighting a single,
entire line (under preferences), Textmate only underlines the current
line according to the chosen highlight color.  The cursor marker is
also visible, as a blinking underscore.  How can I reset to the my
earlier setting where the actual line is completely highlighted?  I
have tried all color and theme combinations.

Thanks a lot,

Matthew