[TxMt] Re: boost library

Andre de Boer aajd at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 16 11:09:59 UTC 2011

Thanks Allan, that did the trick.

But the interactive-input trick is not working for me: version 10.7.1, but this is not a problem.
The example I gave is just one from the boost-website.

I did alter the PATH in TextMate and indeed I came into trouble but deleting the complete PATH in TextMate and running the program (cmd-r) gave me the opportunity to recover the PATH.

 Regards,
Andre