[TxMt] newbie help on display info

Blanche Cohen blanche at acm.org
Sat Oct 8 15:56:12 UTC 2011

Actually, not a newbie, been using Textmate for years but
I'm wondering about something I'm seeing that's obviously
an error or warning indicator.

Bundle: PHP
Version: 1.5.10
Database: MySQL
OS: some flavor of Linux - someone else is hosting

Here's an example of the code

	$HTTP_POST_VARS['guest0_zipcode']=$row[9];

Under the string "guest0_zipcode" is dotted red/white
which I assume to be an error or warning but I have no
clue what it really means. I'm baffled, can't find it
in the manual, (or I've completely overlooked it).

I'm using about 20 other variables with the same prefix,
guest0_ (yes, that's a zero, not an OH) and none of them
have the dotted line under them.

Another tidbit - every use of the user-defined variable "zipcode"
is flagged with this indicator, e.g.
		$HTTP_POST_VARS['guest0_zipcode']=$HTTP_POST_VARS['zipcode'];
and
$HTTP_POST_VARS['zipcode'] . "',

Is there something magical about the word zipcode in Textmate? I'm
completely stumped.

Anyone have any insight to what's going on?

thanks