[TxMt] Revision control

Justin Catterall 100621.1 at masonsmusic.co.uk
Tue Oct 4 11:50:41 UTC 2011

Hi TM users,

I've never done revision control before, and I don't know where to
start. I need something I can use on OS X, and works well with TM. If
I Google for "OS X revesion control" I get many suggestions including
Mercurial, CVS, GIT, Subversion, Bazaar.

I really have no idea where to start. I'd welcome some suggestions, or
links to documentation I should perhaps read.

Thank you for any help you can give.

--
Justin Catterall                               www.masonsmusic.co.uk
Director                                       T: +44 (0)1424 427562