[TxMt] R / Rdaemon package - disable help overlay

Martin Batholdy batholdy at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 4 00:28:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

Is it possible to disable the help-overlay for functions in the R / Rdaemon package?

(so if i start to write a function like mean(  … I get a small yellow overlay window with the possible arguments etc.)

It sometimes takes really long on my machine till the overlay appears after I type a function
and during that time, I can't do anything except to wait.

Also, when I mistype a function-name, it seems like this help mechanism is searching even longer since it probably loops through all the function-names.
This half-second in which I can't do anything is kind of annoying and most of the time I don't really get important informations through this overlay window.

thanks!