[TxMt] Re: language grammar question; also References for TM2 bundle developers?

Brandon M Fryslie bmf at email.arizona.edu
Wed Nov 30 08:04:48 UTC 2011

> I'm trying to do a language grammar where i would do something like

Within the next month we should see some sort of release of TextMate 2.
 Since a lot of grammar tweaking involves hacks or workarounds for current
limitations, I'm putting the fine tuning of things on hold since TM2 might
provide something to take care of it more intuitively or properly than can
be done currently.  I'd suggest doing the same since what might take a few
hours now might take 5 minutes or be automatic in TM2.

***
*My own question:*
On that subject, are there any references for TM2 bundle development?  Like
language grammar specs, environment variables in scripts, etc?  I'm just
curious, I know that I usually write the documentation last but I thought
it couldn't hurt to ask.