[TxMt] Re: Projects

William Pickens william at pickensdesigns.com
Wed Nov 23 16:36:08 UTC 2011

thats is correct, you will be able to rename/edit those files, tho drag and drop never worked for me, I always had to use the "add existing files" button at the bottom of the drawer.

Another annoyance, is that if your cursor is not in the correct place while adding the files/folders it will get added within another folder that was not desired(where the cursor is), and dragging to move it out of there does not work, I have to delete and re-add again making sure I have nothing selected in the drawer to add to the root level.

Thats been the case with me, either way, once added you can edit away like a champ :)

-William