[TxMt] Re: Is it possible to get the list of open tabs?

Tue Nov 22 17:59:42 UTC 2011

On 21 Nov 2011, at 20:15, Joseph Ferraro wrote:

> Was hoping there was an environment variable to get a list of the open tabs in a project. Is this possible?

What is the use-case for this?

It is not something which presently exists and not something I really feel should be added because “open tabs” is a bit undefined, like what about untitled documents? Multiple windows? What if we add split views? etc.

Instead I recommend that commands which work on multiple files use TM_SELECTED_FILES (files selected in drawer).