[TxMt] Re: SQL.Bundle -> Bad Handshake Issue -> Mac OSX Lion

Gregory Bluvshteyn greg.bluvshteyn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 23:01:19 UTC 2011

Hi Allan,

Thanks for your response. So I've installed ubuntu 10.4 on vmware with
mysql: Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.1.41, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64) using
readline 6.1

And was able to connect successfully however still having issues connecting
to local mysql.

Is there logs related to textmate that I can check for the authentication
issues? Mysql error/access logs are empty in that case.

Thanks again, for all the possible help.