[TxMt] Re: textmate Digest, Vol 42, Issue 1

alex alex at zero-design.info
Wed Nov 2 09:17:05 UTC 2011

> http://www.panic.com/transmit/ [29]

>> Might I recommend ForkLift [26]. $30 of the time-savingest dollars
>> I've ever spent (and I really try to use open source mostly). Makes

And may I recommend the free, open source and rather lovely Macfusion
(http://macfusionapp.org/).

In the past I've found it pretty flakey but the latest Beta version is
very good.

You'll need to check the 'Ignore Apple Double Files' on the Macfusion
tab of the settings, and then install the remate plugin
http://ciaranwal.sh/remate/ and then check Window > Disable Refresh on
regaining Focus so that you don't get long pauses when you go back to
large projects - I'd guess that last step applies to ForkLift too.

Alex