[TxMt] Re: latex master paths

pinky pinkyundbrain2000 at gmx.net
Mon May 30 03:04:47 UTC 2011

On a similar topic, is it possible to have multiple "master" files? I write my notes in multiple files but also have a beamer presentation in the same project.
So basically what I would need is, if I hit cmd+R in the beamer file this file should be compiled and from every other file the defined master file.

Thanks,
Peter