[TxMt] Re: Indentation Rules for Assembly

Sat May 21 14:53:16 UTC 2011

On 10 May 2011, at 03:17, chuti89 wrote:

> I tried this code for the indentation rule:
> {	decreaseIndentPattern = 'RET|END';
>        increaseIndentPattern = '*\:';
>        indentNextLinePattern = '*\:';
> }
>
> But it doesn't do the job.. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Your patterns are not regular expressions.

To match ‘anything followed by colon’ you’d do ‘.*:’ not ‘*\:’.

You probably should leave out indentNextLinePattern. This is for cases where the current line should indent the next line, but not those following it, e.g. a “for” not followed by braces in C-like languages.