[TxMt] Re: cannot run rails tests

Sat May 21 14:48:41 UTC 2011

On 21 May 2011, at 03:06, jeff emminger wrote:

> […] When I run a unit test I get the error […] Running "bundle install" results in nothing, as that gem has already been installed.

Most likely TextMate is using another Ruby than the one for which the bundle is installed.

You can set which ruby TextMate should use for Ruby scripts using TM_RUBY. I am not sure how you run the unit test, if it is the standard commands it shoudl respect TM_RUBY, if it is a third party bundle, it could require being updated to respect TM_RUBY.