[TxMt] Re: Edit in TextMate broken in OS 10.6.7?

Watts Martin layotl at gmail.com
Wed May 18 23:11:21 UTC 2011

Jon Ippolito wrote:

> QuickCursor has been recommended to me, but based on the comments
> I've seen the current version doesn't match Edit in TextMate's
> clipboard features.

What things is it lacking, do you think? I switched from TextMate's
native feature to QuickCursor a while ago -- I prefer QuickCursor's less
hacky approach and, frankly, it's nice to be able to get this ability
for other editors as well -- and there's nothing that immediately comes
to mind that I miss. QC is a little bit different, in that if you want
editing windows from certain apps to always open as a specific file type
you have to set that in preferences, but otherwise the functionality
seems to be pretty similar.

--
Watts Martin <layotl at gmail.com>