[TxMt] Re: Taskmate bundle error (Pedro Melo)

Pedro Melo melo at simplicidade.org
Mon May 9 07:31:02 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 10:44 PM, Brandon M Fryslie
<bmf at email.arizona.edu> wrote:
>> in the last two days I've started to get an error with Taskmate
>> whenever I mark an item as completed. I'm using the latest subversion
>> version from the Reviews/ directory.
>
> Did you change or update your version of Ruby or anything like that?

No. Same laptop, no system upgrades, nothing. Thats very weird.
Something obviously changed but I cant figure it out why.

What I'm hoping here is to understand that particular Ruby line (where
does the $1 comes from? the gsub above?). I'm not a Ruby programmer so
some details escape me.

Bye,
--
Pedro Melo