[TxMt] Re: Textmate froze, and emptied out my file...

Phillip Salfity salfity at gmail.com
Wed May 4 01:55:43 UTC 2011

Geoff,

I ended up re-writing the whole thing, but it would still be cool to
get the original back because it was obviously not as rushed.

I was testing it in a browser, Fireforx 4, I was looking around the
preferences and didn't see any way to explore the cache and just to be
safe I have not opened that URL in FF since for that exact reason. But
thanks very much for the tip on
http://www.beecubu.com/desktop-apps/SafariCacheExplorer/ that can
definitely come in handy later on. I will search for a FF plugin, if I
have success with it I will absolutely share.

Thanks everyone!