[TxMt] Re: Textmate froze, and emptied out my file...

Thomas Mai tom at tommai.de
Mon May 2 22:34:15 UTC 2011

Hi Phillip,
when TM shows an empty file its very likely that the file IS empty.
Nevertheless I would check that with another editor... and then hope that I have a backup of this. (Time machine?)
Maybe there is a version in the trash bin?
Maybe something in the clip board?

Sorry, no better ideas...

Maybe its a good idea to turn on „Atomic saves“ (in the future) and run time machine in the background.
(Btw... as a 4 years + TM user I never experienced the disaster you suffer.)

bb Tom