[TxMt] Re: Column Selections

Steve King sking at arbor.net
Mon May 2 13:49:06 UTC 2011

On 2011-04-30 20:43, Brandon M Fryslie wrote:
> Cmd + Shift + L is by default select line so you don't necessarily
> need to make a new macro.  Also ESC is completion so I probably
> wouldn't rebind it.

Heh. That might explain the trouble I've had the few times I tried to
get completion working...  :-)  Good suggestion about the bindings and
cmd-shift-L.  I chose the bindings I did many moons ago to match the
Windows editor I had been using, without really bothering to see what
they were stepping on.

> I had to edit the plist files to change the macros too, I'm interested
> if anyone knows a better way.

I seem to remember that I asked on this list around that time. Allan's
answer was that there was no other way, but that I shouldn't be mucking
about with the raw macro items anyway. I successfully ignored that
advice. :-)

--
Steve King
Sr. Software Engineer