[TxMt] Re: Clickable URLs?

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Mon Mar 21 09:49:30 UTC 2011

On Mar 19, 2011, at 4:28 AM, Gnarlodious wrote:

> In Xcode, URLs are clickable, draggable and colored brightly so as to
> make easily navigable CGI pages. Is this possible in TextMate?

Everything except making them clickable is possible. The first catch is to use a syntax that recognizes URLs, the plain text grammar does this. For coloring: once it's matched you can customize the color with a theme by using it's scope. For opening the url we use the enter key while the caret is inside the url (enter not return).