[TxMt] Re: SQL in textmate

richdang danghuyhoan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 01:47:40 UTC 2011

I tested on terminal and it works correctly. But on textmate, there is no
thing happen when I use a database.

My code:

create database demo; ( it worked)
use demo; ( when I show this message on corner right "use demo; 0 rows
affected")

then I try create a table in demo database. It shows no error but cannot
create table because no database selected.