[TxMt] Re: Assembly/LLVM Bundle

Steve King sking at arbor.net
Mon Mar 7 15:11:50 UTC 2011

On 2011-03-06 14:15, Andrew Pennebaker wrote:
> Where can I get an assembly bundle, in particular one for LLVM? The
> main repository doesn't have one.

I don't see one for LLVM, but github has bundles for 6502, 6809, x86,
and MIPS assemblers. As a quick and dirty solution you could grab one of
them and substitute the LLVM keywords.  That might get you close enough.

Hmm... On second thought, I just took a look at some sample LLVM
assembly.  It looks a lot richer syntactically than the good ol' CPUs of
my youth. That might make adapting an existing assembler more difficult.
Still, it's a start.

--
Steve King
Sr. Software Engineer