[TxMt] Re: Window splitter

Jerry lanceboyle at qwest.net
Thu Mar 3 07:24:29 UTC 2011

Thanks for the response (and your contribution), Sean. Keep us posted. I have moved most of my work to TextMate lately and then (re)discovered the missing splitter. My stopgap for the moment is to open the file in an editor that has a splitter, such as TextWrangler or Xcode. A little clumsy but workable, I guess. BTW, Smultron/Fraise has split windows but as soon as you start editing code in a split, syntax highlighting (Ada) disappears and then other wonky stuff starts happening until you have to quit or force quit. Not good.

Jerry