[TxMt] Re: Color dialog missing opacity slider

Wed Mar 2 13:22:24 UTC 2011

On Mar 2, 2011, at 4:23 AM, Ken Vu wrote:

> Not really has it been brought up before, but whenever I use the Insert Color... command in CSS bundle, the color picker dialog misses the opacity slider. Is there any fix for it?

This might not be the reason, but there’s no way to represent opacity with hex colors. You can do it in CSS with RGBA, but the color picker only inserts the hex value currently. I don’t know if it could be updated to support RGBA or not, but that would be nice.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>