[TxMt] A python debugger for TextMate: PythonMate

Anders Hovmöller boxed at killingar.net
Tue Mar 1 18:16:08 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've create a small interactive python debugger for TextMate that I've
open sourced at https://github.com/boxed/PythonMate

It supports the basics:
- Step/out/continue, etc
- Moves the cursor to the corresponding line in TextMate
- You can set a breakpoint from within TextMate by sending it a simple
AppleScript command (setup is documented in the git repo)

I would have liked a way for bookmarks in TextMate to correspond to
breakpoints or some other visualization of the breakpoints inside
TextMate but I couldn't find any way of doing this. Any tips?

Best Regards,
Anders Hovmöller